Brother HL-L2350DW Driver Download
Brother HL-L2350DW Driver Download for OS:
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows 7 x32
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac Os X
- Os X
For reliable and efficient printing in your home or small office, the Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer with brother wireless support provides excellent functionality. This model is relatively fast with print speeds of up to 32 p.m. and the first print time less than 8.5 seconds. It can also work with a range of media types from 3 x 5 “to 8.5 x 14” in size using a 250-sheet input tray or manual feed slot and automatic two-sided printing features.
Wi-Fi control and setup is easy with multiple connectivity options, including USB 2.0 for wired configurations and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity. This wireless option includes Wi-Fi Direct, which allows users to connect to the printer directly from a mobile document printing device. In addition, it features a single-line monochrome LCD display for a health check and has a monthly work cycle of 15,000 pages.
- With 2400 x 600 dpi laser technology, HL-L2350DW can quickly create black-and-white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can operate at up to 32 p.m.
- The first print time of less than 8.5 seconds limits the wait.
- Automatic two-sided printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14,” while the manual feed slot can handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″.
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device over Wi-Fi, the printer has access to a variety of print protocols, including Apple Airprint,
- Google Cloud Print, brother iPrint&scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Print driver options include toner saving, N-in-1 printing, watermark, poster printing, print ID, custom print profiles, and booklet printing.
- It works with various types of paper, including plain, thin, thick, thicker, recycled, connective, labels and envelopes.
- The current status and settings can be checked using a single-line monochrome LCD display.
- The USB 2.0 slot is available for wired installations, while Wi-Fi helps you connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly workflow of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.